CAPSTONE PROJECT PAPER WRITING HELP
A capstone project is one of the biggest and most significant long-term assignments which students have to deal with in university. A student usually tackles a capstone project in the final year of their degree course. A capstone project is supposed to capture all the essential details which a student has learned in their entire course, and for this reason, a capstone project is usually very complex. Capstones are multi-layered therefore they deserve much more time and attention than any other assignments.
Developing a capstone project requires students to actively integrate and apply what they have learned in the development, implementation, and analysis of a practical, hands-on project. Coming up with a correctly focused project can be a tough task. At the same time, capstone projects are important to students because they help them gain skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving and independence when facing issues and looking for solutions. A lot of time and energy is devoted to your capstone project. If you feel like a capstone project is overwhelming, then it is okay to seek help online from professional capstone writers.
Steps in Writing a Capstone Project
- Think of the topic. As from the beginning it is important to get the right topic. Write down several ideas that are related to your course of study. Talk with your classmates or faculty teachers who might guide your time. In choosing your topic you need to think about situations where your knowledge from the course can be applied.
- Create a Capstone project proposal. Before you start working on your project you need to submit a proposal to your tutor. You need to include the following in your capstone proposal:
- Explain your topic and why you choose to write about it.
- Write about your background on that specific topic.
- Highlight the scope of information and the available.
- Explain the research that you want to intend to undertake and the methods you will use in your project.
- State the aims that you wish to achieve in this project.
When you are asked to present a complete proposal, you will also write the literature review and the methodology that you will use in your research. In this stage you have to sound very convincing so that the tutor knows you understand what you are writing about.
- Gather information. In this stage you come up with the sources and look for information related to your topic. You can go through your books or you find a list of the recommended literature which you will use as the basis of your project. At this point it is key to structure your information into various files, name them properly and add tags to ease your navigation. Highlight the key articles related to the topic and which you will be discussing in the literature review section.
- Come up with a structure. At times the structure of the capstone projects may differ depending on the college or course one is undertaking. However, here is the standard structure used in most capstone projects;
- Title page
- Literature review
- Results and Discussion
- Conclusion and Recommendations
- References list
- Make a timetable. A capstone project is a very big project and therefore requires a lot of time planning. The best solution in this case is to come up with a timetable which will help you achieve tasks and deadlines. When you set the correct schedule you are able to cover all aspects of your capstone project in time and come up with the best possible document. In this regards you can also use organizers in your phone and computer to keep track of your progress at any given time.
- Get to the writing. The basis of your capstone project is the thesis statement. Your thesis statement needs to be specific and narrow enough. If your thesis statement is broad you might find that you are unable to cover everything. In writing you also need to note that the introduction is written last.
In the literature review you will need to summarize all your findings of the existing information on the topic. You need to be critical of the sources and identify the gaps in the information. You need to make general conclusions and a brief analysis of each source which is valuable to your research.
In the methods paragraph, you analyze the process of your research. The tutor needs to understand you have done and how; collecting data, analysis, evaluation etc. Justify the methods you used and discuss the advantages and negatives of the chosen methods.
When discussing the results describe the data you received during the research. If you have any statistical data you can present it in tables and charts. Add descriptions and interpretations of the data. In conclusion, sum up your findings and make recommendations for further researches and applications.
- Proofread the text. Reread the first draft and make any corrections. Look through all sections and make sure that you have completed it correctly. If you have any sections which don’t make sense you can remove them. Check the entire text for any grammar errors, typos and mistakes. Lastly, format the project as per the research requirements.
If you need professional help with your capstone project go ahead and contact us on the live chat option or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.